Standard Work for Leaders is an interactive 2-day workshop where Leaders Standard Work is introduced through a combination of information sharing, discussions and activities. Limited to 10 delegates to give each individual the optimum learning experience.
Packed with content derived from studying high performing teams through decades of study and experience, this is an opportunity to learn how Milliken leads and supports high performing teams. Delegates will also meet, network and exchange ideas with likeminded leaders looking to adopt or improve their standard work.
7 Module Course Content
Why High Performing Teams adopt Leaders Standard work
- The benefits of Leaders Standard Work
- How to align an organisations strategy with Leaders Standard Work
- Introducing the 6 Critical success factors for Leaders Standard work
- Addressing the challenges in adapting Leaders Standard Work
- Devise your tailored Leaders Standard Work influenced by modules 1-5
- My Standard Work, my next steps
Learn how to embed good habits and lose the old bad habits
- Learn how to align daily work with your organisation’s strategy
- Learn how to address obstacles, interruptions, non-value add activities and daily challenges in order to remain focused on personal performance and development objectives
- Learn how to link your leadership activities and the values of your organisation
- Learn how practice makes permanent
- Increased awareness of leader’s actions on the culture of an organisation
- Understand how you can personally impact and support a culture of high performance
- Leverage your workshop handbook to immediately implement actions on your return to your organisation
- Own a personalised first draft Leaders Standard Work document, developed in the workshop, ready to practice
Who should attend?
Middle and senior managers looking to adopt or facilitate the adoption of Leaders standard work in their organisation
£699.00 + VAT